Spending New Year's abroad.
Touching the past in Prague.
Monmouth Scots enjoying the beauty of Scotland.
Students at the Roman Theatre in Mérida, Spain
Face-to-face with the Berlin Wall.
Standing on the Great Wall of China.
Running a marathon in Chile.
Sea kayaking along the coast of Scotland.
Dressing the part in Morocco.
Trekking a glen in Scotland.
Reflecting on WWII in Warsaw, Poland.
Study off campus and acquire the skills and flexibility to live in an increasingly global and multicultural world.
- Add to your academic experience
- Become fluent in another language
- Develop independence, maturity, and self confidence
- Gain experience with diverse cultures
- Become more competitive for jobs and graduate school
- Start checking off your bucket list!
Off Campus Study News
Wanderer's career in international affairs launched at MC
- My Semester in India - Chase Mowery, Monmouth College
- Frakes has broken out of her comfort zone at MC
- Alumnus and former Oak Ridge staff scientist visits Monmouth College
- MC students benefit from 'invaluable' experience in Bulgaria